Erica J. Bash
Erica joined the firm in 2020, after serving as General Counsel and Vice-President for a closely-held business since 2011. In that role, Erica worked closely with ownership to create and execute a legal strategy to enhance business growth, while counseling the Executive, Accounting, Human Resources and Operations teams. Erica participated in all facets of the business, from strategic planning for entity creation, to protecting the company’s present interests while planning for its future growth, through navigating its successful sale in 2020. Erica’s position allowed her to work closely with regulatory agencies, outside counsel, internal departments, vendors and Fortune 50 clients to ensure the company’s success. She brings that experience to the Weinheimer Opel Law Firm to assist its clients in most successfully navigating their today while planning for and protecting their tomorrow.
Outside the office, Erica enjoys delivering Meals on Wheels and donates her time to assist non-profit organizations with their legal needs. Erica and her husband, Jeff, have four children that keep life busy and fun!
- Saint Louis University School of Law, J.D.
Articles Editor, Saint Louis University Public Law Review
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, B.S.
With Departmental Distinction, College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Illinois Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Good Samaritan House – Advisory Member
- N.O. Nelson Elementary – PTO Co-President
- Main Street Community Center – Volunteer
- Metro Community Church – Personnel Team/ Three-Year-Olds Adventureland Teacher/ Facility Maintenance Team/ Kids Bible Kamp Teacher
Read more about Weinheimer Opel Law Firm's commitment to the community.